Though you might not know it today, there was a time when Alfa Romeo challenged Ferrari on the race track. In fact Alfa was taking trophies and titles long before the horse ever pranced – that's where Enzo got his start, after all. But these days, now that they're sister companies, Ferrari makes the supercars and races for top honors while Alfa Romeo makes hatchbacks. If that just don't seem right to you, there are some engineers at Novitec who apparently feel the same way. And they've don
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX