Prototype cars are always especially interesting because they show all of the designer's original intentions before the necessities of production forced changes. That is exactly the case for this Ascari F/GT prototype penned by British supercar specialist Lee Noble that is currently for sale on eBay Motors. It has never been registered and never been significantly driven, according to the seller.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX