Patent filings have given us plenty of early glimpses at future cars recently, but generally speaking, we tend to know what we're looking at. What we're seeing here is obviously an upcoming Nissan utility vehicle based largely on the 2012 Hi-Cross Concept, but other than that, there's really no information. Our best guess is that this is a peak at the next-generation X-Trail – Nissan's small, rugged crossover that isn't currently available in the US.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX