Nissan already has the Xterra, but from the looks of it, its new Paris Motor Show concept vehicle could be called the eTerra. In reality, Nissan's new off-road-ready, fuel cell concept is known simply as the Terra Concept, and while it sounds like there are no plans to build such a vehicle just yet, it doesn't hurt to dream.
Nissan Terra SUV Concept
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 12, 2012
Nissan has pulled back the wraps on the Terra Concept – a zero-emissions, all-wheel-drive fuel cell vehicle destined for a debut at this year's Paris Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX