Nissan has already boosted its green credentials in the US by moving production of the all-electric Leaf to Smyrna, TN. The Japanese automaker is now taking that effort one step further with a new vehicle-painting facility next door. Nissan just opened a 250,000-square-foot painting facility that replaces a 30-year-old paint factory and will make vehicle painting faster and much more energy efficient.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX