Nissan's Sentra Nismo Concept made its world debut at the LA Auto Show today as part of the Japanese automaker's intitiative to expand its performance line of factory performance models, and it's packing a turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with 240 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque - that's 110 hp more than the regular Sentra.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX