Nissan's Sentra Nismo Concept made its world debut at the LA Auto Show today as part of the Japanese automaker's intitiative to expand its performance line of factory performance models, and it's packing a turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with 240 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque - that's 110 hp more than the regular Sentra.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models