Nissan has been working on its self-healing clearcoat technology called Scratch Shield for more than seven years. While it's been applied to the company's cars for four years now, it's first non-automotive application is here: an iPhone case.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!