What's that old saying, "the grass is always greener" is it? That notion rings especially true for enthusiasts of foreign sports cars, where great efforts are often taken to import these supremely rare performance machines. Some of the more difficult cars to import are the right-hand-drive JDM sportscars like the Mazda RX-7 and Acura NSX. Of this assortment of 90's sports car awesomeness, perhaps the most lauded and difficult to import is the RHD Nissan Skyline GT-R, but someone just figured out
Nissan R32 Skyline "show and display"
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX