First off, before we go any further, the Nissan crossover sold outside of the US that's nearly impossible to spell correctly is pronounced "KASH-kye." Now that we've gotten that out of the way, it looks like Nissan is considering making a battery-electric version of the Qashqai for the European market. So says, UK's Autocar, citing Guillaume Cartier, Nissan's head of European sales and marketing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX