First off, before we go any further, the Nissan crossover sold outside of the US that's nearly impossible to spell correctly is pronounced "KASH-kye." Now that we've gotten that out of the way, it looks like Nissan is considering making a battery-electric version of the Qashqai for the European market. So says, UK's Autocar, citing Guillaume Cartier, Nissan's head of European sales and marketing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models