Nissan will slowly be expanding its commercial vehicle lineup here in the United States, and the next product to hit dealerships is this 2012 NV3500 passenger van. Pricing has now officially been set, with the base 12-passenger NV3500 carrying an MSRP of $31,690 (*not including destination charges). Tick every option box on the NV configurator and a fully decked-out NV3500 SL V8 with leather and navigation will run you just shy of $40,000.
2012 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger Van
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 8, 2011
Used to be if you wanted a proper full-size van, you were looking at something made in Detroit. But just as the Japanese have taken on the full-size pickup market, so are they going after the big van segment. That currently falls to Nissan and its NV range, and the Japanese automaker is showing no signs of relenting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX