Auto journalists love food. So if you're an automaker that's looking to get some hot ink about your brand-new food trucks, bringing them to an auto show during press days is a sure-fire way to get their attention. Well, as long as they're stocked with tasty edibles.
Nissan NV2500 food trucks
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 17, 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 14, 2011
There's no limit to what a versatile commercial van can be used for, from shuttling travelers to and from the airport to delivering all manner of goods and services. In many cities that includes food trucks, which have rapidly been growing in popularity especially in Los Angeles.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!