The little black cab is to London what the yellow Ford Crown Victoria has been up to New York City. With the departure of Ford's Panther platform, Nissan has stepped in with its all-new NV200, which will soon be spreading like kudzu over NYC streets. It seems that London may also share the Big Apple's fate in adopting Nissan's new minivan as its taxi of choice.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX