Yes, the Nissan Note looks a lot like a Honda Fit. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get to the details of the new B-segment model from the Japanese automaker, which will start selling the note in Europe this fall.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino