There's no question that the CHAdeMO quick-charging technology standard is a Japanese thing. But the Japanese government wants to take it global, and has thus disclosed more information about the CHAdeMO quick-charging technology standards as a way to encourage CHAdeMO adoption by more automakers. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry would like to see the charging infrastructure grow and EV prices come down by encouraging more competition through a widespread charging infrastructure. Befo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX