There's no question that the CHAdeMO quick-charging technology standard is a Japanese thing. But the Japanese government wants to take it global, and has thus disclosed more information about the CHAdeMO quick-charging technology standards as a way to encourage CHAdeMO adoption by more automakers. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry would like to see the charging infrastructure grow and EV prices come down by encouraging more competition through a widespread charging infrastructure. Befo
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!