BMW has a new, faster version of the Wallbox home EV charger. The Wallbox Pro offers 7.4 kilowatts, and can charge the BMW i3 to 80 percent in under three hours. It features a seven-inch touchscreen and proximity sensor, plus an 11.5-foot cord. The Wallbox Pro can also be used with smart home systems such as lighting and heating. The Wallbox Pro is available in Europe, and will come to the US later in the year. Read more at Hybrid Cars.
Nissan Leaf Reverse Graffiti
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies