We've heard this one before, the one where we hear Nissan is getting ready to expand its line-up of all-electric vehicles. We're all familiar with the Leaf and then there are the other Nissan-family EVs, the Infiniti luxury electric vehicle (which Infitini boss Johann De Nysschen recently re-confirmed to AutoblogGreen is coming, someday) and the NV200 utility van. But wait, there's more.
Nissan Land Glider Concept
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 26, 2013
- Jon LeSage
- Jul 7, 2013
Nissan says it will roll out an urban electric vehicle that's even better than alliance partner Renault's Twizy. While Renault is marketing the Twizy small electric car as an alternative to scooters on European streets, Nissan thinks its upcoming EV will have more to offer.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino