We haven't heard much about the Nissan Juke-R since the hyper-performance crossover was confirmed for production, but with the first example on its way to a very wealthy customer, Nissan has given us a look at Juke-R No. 001. This GT-R in a Juke's skin was originally built as a one-off concept vehicle, and now this white Juke-R is the first of only a "handful" of models that Nissan is planning to build.
Nissan Juke-R No. 001
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX