With Nismo set to expand its scope and product range in the coming years, Nissan's in-house tuning division needs to start with something both customizable and attainable. And it appears the Juke is it.
Nissan Juke Nismo Concept
- John Neff
- Nov 28, 2011
We've just learned that Nissan's Nismo performance arm has been busy playing with the Juke, and the result is the Juke Nismo Concept that will debut later this week at the Tokyo Motor Show. While not nearly as wild as the GT-R-powered Juke-R that Nissan is also working on, the Juke Nismo Concept nonetheless represents something you might actually be able to park in your garage one day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX