It seems that Nissan Europe has all the fun, and just maybe, all the crazy. When they built the Juke-R, that was a head-turner but it was still Earthly, at least a little bit. The Juke Box is just plain nuts. Working with dance music icons Ministry of Sound and Martin Audio, the trio created a Juke with a specially fabricated sound system to provide the same aural intensity found within The Box at 2 a.m. – The Box being the Ministry of Sound's especially fabricated room-within-a-room at it
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX