The Nissan Juke R concept may have sought to define the high-performance compact crossover, but what happens when you don't have a million-dollar budget, Nissan UK's engineering talent and a spare GT-R lying around? You build your own. And that's what Fox Marketing is doing. Well, almost...
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models