Gran Turismo 7 will likely arrive for the Playstation 4 by 2015, according to an interview Polygon had with series producer Kaz Yamauchi. Considering Gran Turismo's history for delays, though, that one- to two-year target needs to be rather flexible. Still, the interview with Yamauchi, which focuses largely on PS3 title Gran Turismo 6, held one more interesting tidbit for those looking for the next-generation of GT titles - Gran Turismo 7 will share its physics engine with GT6, with Yamauchi say
Nissan GT Academy 2013: Quick Play
- Seyth Miersma
- Jul 5, 2013
Just a few days ago, Polyphony Digital released a new downloadable title, called Nissan GT Academy 2013. The game is "powered by" Gran Turismo 6, meaning that the short demo is really our first look (at least outside of the E3 show floor) at the real driving simulator before the full game goes on sale this coming winter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX