Mitsubishi owners and car enthusiasts may recall a model called the Diamante. It was the Japanese automaker's flagship luxury sedan until it was discontinued in 2004. But now the time appears ripe to bring it back – in the Japanese domestic market, at least.
- Aug 8, 2013
Nissan Fuga Hybrid (Infiniti M35 Hybrid)
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!