The new product planning boss at Nissan is less interested in the BladeGlider concept, and putting it into production isn't an immediate priority. Last year, the wedge-shaped model was believed to be part of the company's mid-term plan.
Nissan BladeGlider Concept: Tokyo 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 21, 2013
Just like the DeltaWing and ZEOD RC racecars, it takes seeing the Nissan BladeGlider concept live to get a true appreciation for its design. But that doesn't mean it's any less weird. The wedge-shaped, three-seat concept car hit the stage today at the Tokyo Motor Show, and Nissan says the car is an "exploratory prototype" for a future production model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX