We've been hearing about automobiles being inspired by jets for decades. Saab even used it as a slogan for a number of years. But what exactly does it mean? Nissan recently paid a visit to the United States Navy Blue Angels Flight Demonstration Squadron training facility to get a feel for the fighter jets they fly as well as how the pilots interact with their machines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX