Nissan has taken advantage of the Moscow Motor Show to unveil a new Russian-specific sedan with an old name. The Nissan Almera is a new offering that will be built in Russia and feature attributes that, according to Nissan, "meet the unique demands of the Russian market." What exactly does that mean? The Almera features raised ground clearance (just check out the gaps in the wheel wells), special anti-corrosion treatment for the chrome bits and added production for the underbody.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX