Porsche, like the rest of the automotive world, is gearing up for the Los Angeles Auto Show at the end of this month. While for us that means carefully calculating our staggered chow-runs to In-N-Out Burger in-between press conferences, for Porsche it involves prepping two more world-class sports cars with which to dominate the competition.
Next-Gen Porsche Cayman: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 20, 2012
Ever since the 2013 Porsche Boxster debuted earlier this year, we've been wondering when its hardtop sister, the Cayman, would show up. According to Automotive News, we'll be waiting for many more months, as Porsche is reportedly set to hold off on debuting the Cayman until the Los Angeles Auto Show in November.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jul 5, 2011
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX