Audi has taken the somewhat unusual step of unveiling much of the interior of its upcoming TT Coupe at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. That's unusual, because they haven't shown us the car yet. Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised – with the proliferation of technology in automobiles these days, it's probably time we start considering them as much electronic devices as transportation devices.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX