Perhaps the confidence was overstated. Opel/Vauxhall now says it will not offer an electric version of its upcoming, entry-level Junior minicar.
2008 Opel Agila
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 19, 2011
Premium hatchbacks have been taking the European market by storm, with models like the Mini Cooper, Fiat 500 and Audi A1 continuing to dominate. It's a trend that General Motors can't well afford to ignore, and now sources indicate that plans are moving forward to field a challenger of its own.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX