For the past 12 years running, Ford has sponsored NASCAR's season-finale racing spectacular. That not only means that Dearborn gets to call the event the Ford Championship Weekend, but also gets to bring the pace car. This year's season closer is set to take place this weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, where Ford will not only bring a new F-150 Tremor to pace the Camping World truck race and a Shelby GT500 to pace the Nationwide race, but also this unique Mustang to set the pace at the Ford E
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!