For the past 12 years running, Ford has sponsored NASCAR's season-finale racing spectacular. That not only means that Dearborn gets to call the event the Ford Championship Weekend, but also gets to bring the pace car. This year's season closer is set to take place this weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, where Ford will not only bring a new F-150 Tremor to pace the Camping World truck race and a Shelby GT500 to pace the Nationwide race, but also this unique Mustang to set the pace at the Ford E
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX