BMW might've been the first to bring iPod integration into the car and fully commit to iPhone connectivity, but like nearly every automaker on the planet, they've been slow to bring the same functionality to Android. However, that's about to end with the release of the My BMW Remote app for Google's open-source OS.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies