Mobility Ventures, the Indiana-based maker of vehicles designed and built to accommodate people with disabilities, is adding a luxury model to its lineup. Called the MV-1 LX, the vehicle joins Mobility Ventures' portfolio of purpose-built vans with wheelchair ramps.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX