Part of the blinged-out pomp and circumstance that surrounds SEMA is the presentation of the Gran Turismo Awards, which recognizes best car design and innovations in six categories, as well as an overall Best in Show. This year's winner was David Eckert and his 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 40, which also won the award for Best Hot Rod.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models