Part of the blinged-out pomp and circumstance that surrounds SEMA is the presentation of the Gran Turismo Awards, which recognizes best car design and innovations in six categories, as well as an overall Best in Show. This year's winner was David Eckert and his 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 40, which also won the award for Best Hot Rod.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX