The Italian city of Modena stands as a veritable mecca for automobile enthusiasts. Not only does it serve as the home of both Maserati and Pagani, but it was also the birthplace of one Enzo Ferrari. While the automaker and racing team that carry his name are situated in nearby Maranello, where the company also operates its own museum, a new foundation has started up in Modena, dedicated to preserving the memory of the legendary industrialist and racer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX