The Italian city of Modena stands as a veritable mecca for automobile enthusiasts. Not only does it serve as the home of both Maserati and Pagani, but it was also the birthplace of one Enzo Ferrari. While the automaker and racing team that carry his name are situated in nearby Maranello, where the company also operates its own museum, a new foundation has started up in Modena, dedicated to preserving the memory of the legendary industrialist and racer.
- Aug 8, 2013
Museo Casa Natale Enzo Ferrari
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!