Moto Guzzi turns 90 this year, and for 40 of those years, the company's California model has epitomized the Italian cruiser. Moto Guzzi is finally winding down the California nameplate, but not before celebrating it with one last special edition: the California 90. Each wears a unique orange-and-white paint scheme cowhide saddle, with a 1930s-style tank logo inspired by the original Moto Guzzi script. In addition, every California 90 will carry an identification plaque and features a comfortable
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX