Xcar celebrates Morgan with a ride in the company's latest, limited-edition Plus 8 Speedster that mixes vintage looks with modern underpinnings.
- Apr 18, 2014
Morgan Plus 8 Speedster Renderings
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 19, 2014
The Morgan Motor Company is the consummate automotive industry survivor. While a name like Triumph is fading, Morgan is still is in business building a relatively small number of sports cars annually. This year is a big milestone for the company. Its Pickersleigh Road factory in England has been building cars for the last 100 years. To celebrate the centenary, Morgan is launching the new Plus 8 Speedster.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models