Porsche is often mocked for only slightly evolving the look of the 911 over its 50 years of history, but compared to the cars from the Morgan Motor Company, the Germans look like constant innovators. For the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Morgan plans to bring the most powerful version of its Plus 4 ever, along with the upgraded 2014 Three Wheeler.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!