Chrysler is taking on the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas in a big way, with a sprawling 15,300 square-foot display encompassing a total of 24 modified vehicles. We got a chance to preview some of those creations, including the plucky little Fiat 500C you see above. Designers decided to take a page from the West Coast custom scene with unique widebody fender flares. The 500 Beach Cruiser sits a full foot wider front and rear thanks in part to a set of prototype aluminum wheels. We dig on the louvers
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX