Chrysler is taking on the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas in a big way, with a sprawling 15,300 square-foot display encompassing a total of 24 modified vehicles. We got a chance to preview some of those creations, including the plucky little Fiat 500C you see above. Designers decided to take a page from the West Coast custom scene with unique widebody fender flares. The 500 Beach Cruiser sits a full foot wider front and rear thanks in part to a set of prototype aluminum wheels. We dig on the louvers
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!