The Chrysler 200 is a fine car, but not exactly the first we'd pick to get our hearts racing. At least not in stock form. But that's where Mopar comes in.
Mopar Chrysler 200 Super S
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 2, 2012
The 2013 Dodge Dart is a big deal for Chrysler, so it makes sense that the majority of the company's attention at the Detroit Auto Show will be focused around the new C-segment sedan. But since the automaker doesn't want to blow its whole show presence on just one vehicle, its Mopar tuning arm has stepped in to create two new vehicles for show-goers to ogle – the Chrysler 200 Super S and Dodge Charger Redline.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!