The Chrysler 200 is a fine car, but not exactly the first we'd pick to get our hearts racing. At least not in stock form. But that's where Mopar comes in.
Mopar Chrysler 200 Super S
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 2, 2012
The 2013 Dodge Dart is a big deal for Chrysler, so it makes sense that the majority of the company's attention at the Detroit Auto Show will be focused around the new C-segment sedan. But since the automaker doesn't want to blow its whole show presence on just one vehicle, its Mopar tuning arm has stepped in to create two new vehicles for show-goers to ogle – the Chrysler 200 Super S and Dodge Charger Redline.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX