Leave it to the Germans to build one of the best-looking Ferraris at this year's Concorso Italiano. When we first walked past this 599 in the Meguiar's booth we initially mistook it for the race-only 599XX. And that's the point. Deutsch aftermarket company Vörsteiner felt the Ferrari 599 GTO didn't look aggressive enough and developed a body kit for the standard 599 GTB Fiorano to make the car look more like its track-going brother. The result is the Vörsteiner Ferrari 599-VX.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies