The Pebble Beach Concours might be the most prominent event during the Monterey Car Week, but the hottest ticket in town is to the Quail Motorsports Gathering. Set on the picturesque lawn of the Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley, the event follows the mantra of "less is more" - fewer people and fewer cars, all in the name of exclusivity. The result is that you don't have to rub elbows with fellow spectators to look at the cars, every one of which is spectacular.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies