Every year on the Thursday before the Pebble Beach Concours, each of the entrants is given the opportunity to prove its roadworthiness on the scenic roads of 17 Mile Drive and Highway 1. A good selection of cars are usually up to taking on the challenge, although some are better equipped than others.
Monterey 2011: Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX