The Zonda may be old news with Pagani beginning production of its new supercar, the Huayra, but that doesn't mean that it's lost its place in our hearts. That's why when Pagani brought out a Zonda R last night to McCall's Motorworks Revival at the Monterey Jet Center, we ogled over every square inch of the carbon fiber bodywork.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX