Yesterday evening at the Monterey Jet Center, Lotus unveiled the Evora GTE Road Car Concept, a tribute to the Evora race car that was created to compete in the GTE race class. The car looks eerily familiar to the Mansory-built Evora shown earlier this year, and the badge on the back of the spoiler is evidence that the Swiss company was involved with this concept. Even so, the car is tastefully done and looks fantastic in person.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX