You ever get the feeling that automakers are understating the performance capabilities of their cars? Some do, and some don't. But it appears that Lamborghini has undershot the v-max on its latest mid-engine V12 supercar, the Aventador LP700-4.
Monterey 2011: Lamborghini Aventador North American Debut
- Drew Phillips
- Aug 18, 2011
This isn't the first time the Lamborghini Aventador has been on U.S. shores. The 700-horsepower supercar was shipped out to the California desert for a video shoot, and earlier this summer, Lamborghini brought out the car to show prospective buyers, resulting in some spectacular photos. Even so, the Aventador hasn't been officially shown to the public. Until now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX