If it wasn't obscene enough to go off-roading in a Rolls-Royce Phantom or rally driving a Ferrari Enzo, the Tax The Rich crew has gotten its hands on a pair of ultra-rare Ferrari F50 models to perform a tug-of-war battle, which we usually see reserved for pickup trucks. Only 349 F50s were ever built, but this video pits two of them against each other by attaching a rope to the front ends, throwing the shifter into reverse and punching the throttle.
Monterey 2011: Ferrari F50 and F50 GT
- Drew Phillips
- Aug 18, 2011
The F50 is the rarest of the Ferrari supercars. Just 349 examples were built, all of which were initially leased to prevent owners from immediately turning and selling them for a profit. Current examples are worth something around three-quarters of a million dollars.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino