Widely regarded as one of the most sought-after cars ever made, it's not every day that a Ferrari 250 GTO changes hands. But that day, according to reports out of the UK, has come.
Monterey 2011: Ferrari 250 GTO Race at Laguna Seca
- Drew Phillips
- Aug 21, 2011
Seeing a Ferrari 250 GTO in action is something that should be on every car enthusiast's bucket list. For us, it's been checked off this weekend. Last week we saw several 250 GTOs participate in the Pebble Beach Tour, driving up and down Hwy 1 on the Monterey coastline, and just a few days later we headed to the track to see them in action at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX