At first glance, this Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport appears to be one of those special chrome-clad customs giving off a series of strange, wavy reflections from a series of overhead lights. Upon closer inspection, however, that's not the light playing tricks on you – it's the two-tone finish, which looks like it's been spread across the Veyron L'Or Blanc by a cake baker's frosting knife.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX