A howling red prototype of the Aston Martin's V12 Zagato made the international rounds last year, and now the first production example is headed for a Middle East reveal at the Kuwait Concours d' Elegance (running February 15-18). Only 150 of the super-exclusive Astons will be made for worldwide consumption.
Monterey 2011: Aston Martin V12 Zagato
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 18, 2011
If you like Aston Martins but have grown tired of the aging design that characterizes the Vantage, DB9 and Rapide model lines, Monterey, California, is the place to be this week. That's where, amidst all the classics and concours, Aston is showing off its latest car, the V12 Zagato, marking the first time that the car has been shown in North America. The transatlantic voyage follows the concept car's decorated unveiling at Villa d'Este, its competition debut at the Nürburgring and the annou
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX