With only 77 (or maybe 76) examples of the Aston Martin One-77 on the earth, the only thing rarer than the car itself are reviews or test drives of it. Evo Magazine, however, recently had the opportunity to slide behind the wheel of the limited-production Aston Martin supercar. In what it claims to be a world-exclusive, Evo not only got to drive the One-77, but it did so along some incredible roads in North Wales.
Monterey 2009: The Aston Martin One-77
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX